I have been living and appreciating Kelowna since 1991. I graduated from Kelowna Senior Secondary and went on to take the Civil Engineering Technology Program at Okanagan University College and successfully completed the course near the top of my class.
I have always been interested in Real Estate. At the age of 22, I purchased my first investment property. With a growing desire to be more involved in the Real Estate Industry, I realized what my purpose was. I chose Royal LePage in Kelowna because of its uncompromising image of class and leadership - a legacy of absolute trust and integrity with over 100 years of experience, an industry leading website, four Kelowna office locations - plus, one in three homes are either sold or listed by Royal LePage. I'm very active outside of work and am involved in many activities in this incredible city. I attend City Council meetings, snowmobile, play soccer and enjoy camping and fishing.
As a volunteer, I have been involved in raising money for the Women's Shelter and numberous other fulfilling endeavors. It's important to me to keep a balance in life with family coming first and foremost.
I believe in being committed, enthusiastic and honest, to deliver the best results possible and to apply the golden rule in all situations, "to do and think upon others as you would want done and thought upon yourself".
Spin for strong kids YMCA-YWCA. The event was put on to raise money to fund children who otherwise couldn't partake in childrens activities. It was a really good event, we had a lot of fun and are excited about doing it again this year.
- Selected as top 100 royal lepage agents in Canada under 35.
- 2012-2015 Award of Excellence recipient
- 2014 Diamond Award recipient. Finished #9 overall in Royal Lepage for Central Okanagan
- 2012-2013 Platinum Award recipient
- Proud supporter of the women's shelter Annual food drive for Salvation Army– "fill the van for Sally Ann"
- Achieved my CNE designation (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- Achieved my CLHMS designation (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
- Achieved membership in prestigious Million Dollar Guild
- Over 60% of my business is repeat & referral business achieved through our mission statement, "to act with absolute integrity while exceeding our clients' expectations by offering them unforgettable service and expertise"
- Active user of social media (Facebook, twitter, linked-in)